Thursday, October 28, 2021

I WOULD NEVER HIRE A MAGA-MORON

 


Trump is an ignorant, incompetent, racist, and totally self-absorbed dictator wannabe who is totally devoid of conscience, humanity and integrity and who does not possess a single redeeming positive human value or quality.

There is no intelligent, rational, legitimate, or acceptable reason why any American would listen to, believe, support, and vote for Trump or support today’s Trump-embracing Republican Party. 

No person with a brain and a conscience who cares anything about America and Americans could ever listen to, believe, support, and vote for Trump or support today’s Trump-embracing Republican Party.

If a person listens to, believes, supports, and would vote for Trump and supports today’s Trump-embracing Republican Party it raises very serious concerns about the intelligence, competence and judgement of that person, and their ability to properly perform anything other than the most basic of jobs.

I would certainly not want a person who listens to, believes, supports, and would vote for Trump or supports today’s Trump-embracing Republican Party operating on me, or designing a building for me, or representing me in court, or cooking a meal for me, or preparing my books or tax returns.

And I would certainly not hire a person who listens to, believes, supports, and would vote for Trump and supports today’s Trump-embracing Republican Party for any position that requires any degree of intelligence, competence and judgement.










 

No comments:

Post a Comment